Thursday, August 18, 2011

Astro going spooky

It's annoying how Astro is going crazy with its trailer ads for horror movies. It's been going on for a few months now. It seems to appear on various channels throughout the day. I know it appears on Bloomberg late at night and early in the morning. Not everyone awake at that hour loves horror movies or can tolerate it. I think it is very insensitive for Astro to simply air horror trailers. Astro is aired in homes and in bedrooms where there are possibly faint-hearted audience not to mention children. I certainly don't want children to be exposed to such horrible sounds and visuals. I don't want to be exposed to such horrible sounds and visuals. While watching one news session, the horror ads can appear several times. I really hope Astro will stop airing these horror ads. Or I might just stay on IPTV channels instead.

No comments: